Change Voice Commands to Touch Tone
Unified Messaging makes it easy to switch back and forth to voice commands or
the touchtone interface. The directions below demonstrate how to change to the
touchtone (keypad) interface. Follow the same steps to switch back to the
default voice command interface.
- Dial the Exchange Access number.
- Dial Ext. 3057 from on-campus
- Dial 508.531.3057 from off-campus
- Enter your extension and PIN when prompted.
- After the greeting, say “Personal Options”
Note: once you say “personal options,” the system requires you to make your
next selection by using the keypad on your phone.
- Press the number 4 to start using the Touchtone Interface.