Resetting your PIN
If you forget your PIN you can easily reset it by using Microsoft Outlook or
Outlook Web Access. Once your PIN is reset, a temporary PIN will be sent to you.
Note: After logging in with your temporary PIN you will need to create a new PIN
as shown in the Getting Started section.
Reset PIN Using Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- From the menu bar, click Tools then Options.
- Click the Voice Mail tab
- Click the Reset PIN button.
- Click OK to confirm.
Reset PIN from Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Open OWA by clicking the following link https://owamail.bridgew.edu or
by selecting Employee Mail from the Quicklinks menu on the BSU homepage.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields
- Select the Options button near the top-right of the screen
- Click Voice Mail from the option on the left menu
- Click the link for Reset Voice Mail PIN…